National Agriculture Day – March 8th
Advertising Special with the News Review:
The News Review will have quite a few stories related to agriculture on that day in the paper, and we are offering a special color rate: $18.46/column inch. This is a great opportunity for Ag. related businesses to advertise with DIRECTLY related content! Interested? Contact Ben Kenfield, Account Manager, The News-Review ph. 541.957.4262or email email@example.com.
- The apples from one tree can fill 20 boxes every year.
- The name asparagus comes from the Greek language and means “sprout” or “shoot.”
- There are over 500 different types of bananas. That means if you ate a different kind of banana everyday, it would take almost a year and a half to eat every one!
- Egg yolks are one of the few foods that naturally contain Vitamin D.
- The same chemicals that give tart cherries their color may relieve pain better than aspirin and ibuprofen in humans.
Learn more: www.agday.org