We are a group of farmers, entrepreneurs, educators, business people, public officials and consumers dedicated to encouraging people to Think Local First when selecting goods and services.
We engage consumers, businesses and the community to grow a vibrant, sustainable, local economy in Douglas County.
- Conduct community outreach and education
- Increase local contracting
- Bring added value to our members and member events
- Engage the local business community
- Increase understanding and patronage of local businesses
- Increase understanding and awareness of local food shed
- Create a mutually supportive, comprehensive network of public and private, community members who will:
- Share knowledge
- Build networks
- Collaborate on marketing and other projects